Tuesday 30 June 2015

Katie Bedwin's Updates June 2015

On endurance, success and lucky pants...

All my horses are really well, Shoes is now qualified to start international competitions so she will hopefully do a CEI1* in September. Layla is aimed at the UK Young Rider National Championships and CEI2* in August, and then hopefully the prestigious Red Dragon and Home International Championships in October. I have also been given the ride of a new horse, that hopefully will be ready to start international next season. So I'm being kept busy!

Just so you have an idea of what I'm up to below is a list of competitions I plan on going to;

Cirencester - 4th July - Layla - 80km Young Rider Race Cirencester - 5th July - Shoes - 64km Ashdown Forest - 25th July - Marley- First 64km Qualifier Hanslope, Milton Keynes - 1st Aug - Layla - CEI2* and YR National Champs Cranwich, Norfolk 15th Aug- Shoes - 80km Senior Race and Interregional Champs Keysoe, Bedfordshire - September 13th - Shoes - 80km - CEI1* Red Dragon, Wales - 4th October -  Layla - 120/160km 2 Day and Home International Championships New Forest - 11th October - Shoes - 80km South Coast Tournament Finals


And all in my lucky derrières, that I actually wore for all my A- level exams because I hoped they would be lucky for exams as well as horses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment