Wednesday 17 July 2019

Soft, structured, supportive, bespoke #Derrieres will keep you in the saddle for longer this summer #2019 #Summer #Essentials


The 2019 Summer Season Is Upon Us


With comfortable style as our core ethos, Team Derriere Equestrian are to hand, to deliver to you, your ultimate riding underwear for a summer of fun, style and comfort in the saddle.

www.derriereequestrian.com

 

As we hurtle into summer 2019 and the start of the various competitive equestrian seasons, we can look forward to ensuring #Derrieres are providing performance underwear to riders everywhere.

Derrieres will certainly ensure in your chosen discipline, you are set well for high level performance and comfort whilst in the saddle this season. Be this: Eventing, Show Jumping, Dressage, Hacking, Endurance, Polo, Vaulting, Trekking, Riding holidays and more. Derrieres are your secret to success! 


The 2019 Summer Season With Team Derriere Equestrian


Soft, structured, supportive, bespoke #Derrieres will keep you in the saddle for longer this summer #2019 #Summer #Essentials



We receive emails daily at the Derriere Equestrian HQ, asking for advice and support.

Examples of Equestrian's Underwear questions, requests and more ...... riders really do need there Derrieres!
  • Does your underwear prevent rubbing at the seam-lines? YES
  • Do Derrieres show a VPL? NO
  • Can you feel/see the padding? NO
  • Are they comfortable? YES (Of course!)
  • Do the padded products prevent rubbing at bony prominence's: seat-bones, tailbone, pelvic bones, pubic bones? YES
  • I need padded underwear that protects my TAILBONE, will Derrieres do the job? YES
  • I am just wondering whether your products provide padding for the pubic bone - or “front bottom” area? YES
  • I am experiencing chafing occurring while riding, specifically chafing lines down my buttocks that can become very painful, will your padded products help me and remove this underwear problem? YES
  • I do endurance riding, and no matter how I sit or which saddle or horse I am working with that day, I always come home with a very sore groin. I've had several people review my riding position and saddle, and apparently, there is not a problem with my seat or my saddle. Will Derrieres help? YES!
  • Please recommend the best product. Derriere Equestrian Performance Padded Panty or Derriere Equestrian Bonded Padded Shorty.
  • When riding my knickers often take on a mind of their own and move north or south creating a "wedgie!" Does your underwear move? NO.
  • Will your garments prevent the movement and stay in place in comfort? MOST CERTAINLY YES!
  • The area at the top of my thigh where thigh meets the buttock often gets rubbed from my underwear seam-line, do you have products to prevent rubbing in this region? YES - Derriere Equestrian Performance Padded Panty or Derriere Equestrian Bonded Padded Shorty. Also the unpadded range protect exceptionally well for those riders who do not require the padding: DE Performance Panty & DE Performance Seamless Shorty
  • I ride in your underwear and LOVE IT! I have the Performance Panty, Seamless Shorty and Padded Panty, would you recommend I try the Bonded Padded Shorty? YES The padding in the shorty gives a different support, feel and style, offering an alternative in your daily selection.
  • Do they last, do they wash well, are they worth the money? YES YES & OH YES!!
  • www.derriereequestrian.com 

PERFORMANCE PADDED PANTY


World leading design, award winning product. Lead selling garment in the Derriere Equestrian Range

#SPOGAHORSE #INNOVATIONSAWARD #WINNER #RBAWINNER #FEDEXWINNER
#LEADINGUNDERWEARSUPPLIERWINNER
 

BONDED PADDED SHORTY

Male & Female Style Designs

The Bonded Padded Shorty Style provides, solutions with style, for both the male and female rider.



No comments:

Post a Comment