Thursday 30 January 2020

How to get the perfect bottom!

Now into my forties the thought of the effect on how natural gravity will affect my body is fast approaching reality at an  unfairly rapid pace! Having gone from being blessed with being able to eat pretty much what I want and not worry and stay a size 8-10 is not something I have ever taken for granted but now, it's clearly becoming a slow starting battle with my metabolism and yes I'm starting to struggle!!!! I do need to keep fit and although I am a busy,active person perhaps, I'm hoping writing this blog may inspire me to do something about it (or at least by behind anyway!!) So I'm searching to find the answer to the perfect bottom. As they say, a little each day can make a difference.

What options are there?

So there is the instant bottom lift!!! Surgical and in my opinion looks absolutely unnatural and wrong! Gluteoplasty lifts and tightens the buttocks, excess skin is removed and surrounding skin is re positioned to create that ultimate in bum lift appearance! The surgery costs thousands and can be horrific if it goes wrong.
In my mind squats are the way forward!!Fitness lover and Instagram extrodinaire Jen Selter says there is no need for gym membership, all you need is yourself and commitment.Her exercises for getting the best bum ever are pictured below. I have to say, they clearly must work looking at Jen so they have to be worth a try?
Wikihow suggests firstly that slimming down may be a good option along with exercise. I have to say, these exercises do look relatively simple and I should probably do them to stop my joints seizing up anyway!!
It then goes on to discuss diet and I am not onto a good start, ease off sugar it says!! I could probably just about manage the exercises but surely I'll need  something sugary to get my energy back? after all, I am a sugar queen! How can I live without it?!! 

 Then there is the fine tuning! Once you have exercised your little bottom every day for as long as possible it's time to focus on appearance. Remove unwanted hair, exfoliate twice a week, this not only sloughs off unwanted, unsightly dead skin cells but boosts the circulation in the body helping to reduce cellulite. Dry body brushing is also hugely effective on the circulation, the brushes can be bought from chemists and are designed to be used on dry skin repeatedly brushing strokes towards the heart over the whole body. Moisturising every day is a huge benefit keeping the skin hydrated and feeling soft and silky. Tan, yes it's true, everyone looks great with a tan and long gone are the liquids that turned you orange! instead the lotions and potions contain DHA which will change the colour of your skin and not just wash off in a rain shower!! 

If none of that works then love yourself the way you are, your body is trying to tell you that you don't need to change so don't worry trying.


Jens tips





No comments:

Post a Comment