Wednesday 16 November 2016

2016 SHOW JUMPING SEASON ROUND UP – BEX MASON DERRIERE EQUESTRIAN SPONSORED RIDER

Bex Mason Show Jumping Season Round Up
We are excited to introduce a new sponsored rider who is extremely active in the equine field. A talented show jumper and professional trainer, step forward - Bex Mason.



‘As we settle into winter, horses are getting clipped and progress has been made prepping for the indoor season. I’m sitting here in my padded shorty’s reflecting on the past few weeks and how Derriere underwear has literally supported me along the way.
I’ve seen some revelations in the horses that I currently own, and am making clear progress to achieve our collective goals.
I find myself expressing love for my Derrieres daily. I openly discuss the results and versatility of the range. Whether it’s to customers at my yard or fellow competitors at shows, I don’t even realise I’m doing it, these pants change riders lives, and feeling truly is believing.
We’ve had super results with our team of horses recently. VDL Clover and Miserden Imprezza both qualified for the BlueChip Championships 2017 on their first attempt!  I was sporting my gorgeous Cannes Competition Breeches on both occasions, combined with DE seamless pants and Derriere G on the second occasion. I’m not hugely superstitious but they have now proven to be, and are officially my lucky pants and breeches! Qualifiers go on until spring so getting this done so early on only allows me to focus on other goals to keep moving forward.



In fact, we have won 8 classes in total and over 15 placings since the support of Derriere Equestrian, so you have directly enhanced my performance.
As I look to the future I am re-structuring my business to allow my ultimate objectives to fall into place. It’s becoming super clear where my focus needs to be. Claire Galer, Managing Director of Derriere Equestrian is a true inspiration as a business owner.  To watch her focus, drive and passion proves that dreams and success can be achieved when there is a belief and targeted action at their seat. I know that Claire developing Derrieres for riders is an outstanding revelation within the whole riding industry.
Every morning my ‘jods’ do not go on without a pair of Derrieres beneath. Without realising, I’ve made this my routine and genuinely panic if I can’t find my Derrieres! I’ve been totally blemish free from the grind of 9 horses daily. Whether I’m a tad hot and bothered or cold and damp, no conditions have caused discomfort while wearing them.
So, a couple of rumours I’m putting to rest ‘does my bum look big in this?’ the padded panty’s and shorty’s really are incredible.  I’ve had people say.. ”You can’t be wearing your Derrieres you don’t have a J-lo bum!” ha, they are so so discreet and totally hidden from view, feels like sitting on a soft cushion with absolutely no bulk. No other product comes close in the comfort stakes. These combined with the Treviso Training Breeches are the perfect combination for the colder days ahead. I’m certainly not worried about winter #doublederriere!
This year I was lucky enough to meet another inspirational hero, the one and only Olympic Gold medallist Nick Skelton, who is proof that with hard work, determination and a team of believers behind you - incredible and unbelievable results can be achieved. Nick is an individual Olympic gold medallist, a true horseman, and a humble hero. I lapped up the opportunity to attend the British Show Jumping Awards Ball to meet the man himself and celebrate his achievements in Rio. Meeting and surrounding myself with fellow go-getters just triggered more excitement in me for the sport and further underpins my passion to achieve future goals.’
‘Roll on the indoor season!!! #dareyourderriere’

No comments:

Post a Comment