Monday 21 November 2016

LOUIS & ROMEO ON THEIR ADVENTURES

Hello my name is Louis Richard  I live in a pretty little house with stables, with my Mum and my big Brother Edward. I have 3 horses my Mum and my brother spoil me with help.  I have been lucky to have the most amazing horses. 
 

My passion is my horses and I am determined to make it my career.
Romeo he’s my new boy 18h 12 years old Warmblood 
Aqua   she’s a super mare that I hope will have some foals for me for the future
Oxo    he is about 16.1 Zangersheide  stallion,  he is very new to the show jumping but very brave have got a lot of work to do but feels exciting.
I took a selfie when i was at a show the other day to meet up with some friends I asked for a selfie with Puis Schwizer ( I know amazing right) one of the top show jumpers in the world !

Yesterday I did a photo shoot, one of our close family friends was the photographer for the day (so grateful) here are some pictures .
I was wearing breeches and special rider’s boxer shorts from derriere a new company that my mum is stocking and selling, She did a lot of research because I get really bad rubs and sore from breeches and pants when I am riding. 
  
They were really comfy for me makes the biggest difference , I will keep you posted how I get on.
Thanks for reading my blog 
Louis 

No comments:

Post a Comment