Tuesday 7 March 2017

Derriere Equestrian Product Review

Derriere Equestrian product Review                  March 2017



As soon as I heard about Derriere and their equestrian underwear I was desperate to get my hands on a pair of the well spoken panties. It took me a while to choose which style to go for; I have never ridden in a padded panty before, and to be honest, at first it seemed strange to me as I thought they would feel odd and not look flattering; so i decided to play it safe and got for the Performance Panty in nude so I could wear them with white breeches out competing. I can honestly say that they are the comfiest pair of underwear I have ever ridden in. In the past I have found it difficult to source the right colour underwear whilst wearing white breeches, they would always seem to show threw whichever colour I chose. My nude Derriere’s are the only colour underwear I have found which I do not have this problem with, perfect for anyone wanting to wear white breeches! Another problem I have previously had would be the dreaded VPL line….. (visible pant line) definiently the most unflattering problem any rider could ask for! I decided to go a size up in my Derriere’s so this problem would not occur, but to be honest due to the specifically placed stitching either your true size or a size up would both be just as comfortable and look just as good.


A few Performance Panty purchases later, I decided to buy the Derriere G…. definitely a brilliant decision! After falling in love with my super soft Performance Panty I thought I’d give the G-String a go; I had doubts about wether anything would be more comfortable than my current Derriere’s but I seemed to prove myself wrong! They are by far the most comfortable g-string I have ridden in, extra soft and fitted; perfect for competitions as you are certain to be VPL free;) I chose to go with my true size in this design, and they fit perfectly!


Overall, both the Performance Panty and Derriere G have full recommendations from myself. They are the perfect riding underwear for competitions, training or for riding at home in. 

When buying your Derriere’s, wether it be your first pair, or tenth, don’t hesitate to buy more than just the one pair, the more the merrier! Especially for those competing at three day events or stay over shows like myself, you don’t want to run out of your comfiest underwear which helps your look and perform at your best.


A bit about myself….


I am a 15 year old pony event rider based in Wiltshire who owns two rides, Ech Na Sliabh who I currently compete on at pony trails (BE novice) and BS pony fox hunter, throughout the season we competed up and down the country at Pony Club, NSEA and BE events. Main titles include coming second in the PC championship intermediate eventing, ninth at the PC championship in the intermediate showjumping, second in our first U18 novice, eighth in our first pony open novice, reserve champion at the NSEA championship, and finsishing 2016 by qualifying for the Blue Chip championships in the pony fox hunter. My young ride, Little George will be competing at BE100 this season along with BS pony fox hunter. 


To keep up to date with what myself and the ponies have been up to, like my FB eventing page https://www.facebook.com/ameliajameseventing/



http://www.derriereequestrian.com/testimonials_and_endorsements.html

No comments:

Post a Comment