Sunday 30 December 2018

All I want for Christmas; pants from Derriere!


All I want for Christmas; pants from Derriere!
(To the tune of All I want for Christmas)


As a man, don’t crave at Christmas,
There is just one thing I need.
Derriere Performance Shorty,
Underneath the Christmas tree.

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace.
Derrieres would make me happy,
Comfort in my posterior place!

I just want them for my own.
More than you could ever know
Showing that you care…
All I want for Christmas,
Pants from Derriere!

I won't ask for much this Christmas
Horses are a drag in snow.
But riding in the Performance Shorty,
Up the centre line I’d go.

For a gift I’d love to send it,
To Saint Nick on Christmas Day.
Sure he’d love the Padded Shorties,
Sitting in comfort on his sleigh.

'Cause I just want them here tonight.
Holding my derriere, so right.
No seams are seen there,
All I want for Christmas,
Pants from Derriere!



No comments:

Post a Comment