Tuesday 5 May 2015

At last the perfect padded underwear for Endurance Riders has arrived and it’s AMAZING! By Guest Blogger: Katie Bedwin Endurance Rider

At last the perfect padded underwear for Endurance Riders has arrived and it’s AMAZING!

The question I always get asked when I tell people I ride up to 100 miles in a day is ‘don’t you get a store bum?’, and yes it is a common problem among endurance riders – some seem to go to great lengths to prevent it. But now you don’t need to, with the perfect padded underwear from Derriere Equestrian!

I was like a child at Christmas when I opened up my box of products from Derriere Equestrian. Padded Performance Panty, Seamless Shorty, Treviso Training Breeches, I didn't know what to wear first! But I now know that it doesn't matter what you wear because all their products are stylish, of high quality and are very comfortable.


I have now put my Derriere’s through the ultimate endurance test, a 160km CEI ***, and those 160km couldn't have been more comfortable. 

When you’re riding such a long way these products are an essential item.



No comments:

Post a Comment