Thursday 14 May 2015

Jesse Campbell's Latest News - May 2015

Jesse was unfortunately unable to compete at Badminton 2015 this year due to Kaapachino's unfortunately timed illness. Kaapachino is now back in action and ready to go out and have fun again!

I’m really pleased Kaapy (Kaapachino) is back in action at Aston-Le-Walls today in the OI. I’ll just go steady with him, have a play and see how he feels but he’s been fantastic at home.

I’m also riding Apart VD Hoefslag Z, Cleveland and Talking Point in the intermediate and, depending how they feel, I will probably ride them more competitively.

On Saturday Almo (JJamaica – that’s right it has two Js!) and a horse I ride for Sue Benson called Falco IV (pictured) both go to Mount Ballen for the BE100.

Team training has been going well and I’ve built up a great rapport with Isobel Wessels, the New Zealand dressage coach, who is just amazing.

Amsterdam is still feeling pleased with himself after his great run at Withington where he was second in an advanced section. He’s giving me such a great feeling and I am so excited about this horse.

Badminton was great and it was a really good opportunity to catch up with my sponsors and friends. Fingers crossed I will be riding there next year!

Jesse Campbell
New Zealand High Performance Athlete

No comments:

Post a Comment