Thursday 28 May 2015

Oliver Mays' Latest News

Oliver discusses Baxter and Captain, and his lack of 'achy bum cheeks'...!
"Both the horses are going well and have got two events under their belts already. I aim to go to little Downham next month with them both where Baxter will be doing his first intermediate of the year since an injury last year; fingers crossed that he hasn't forgotten too much in his time away from this level! Captain will also be doing his first intermediate after a few decent novice runs already this season. It’ll be his debut at this level so I can’t wait to see what he makes of it!

With regards to the products I've been using I am obviously thoroughly impressed! The Padded Shortys are always my first choice if I know I'll be riding more than a few horses in a day as I'm always confident in the knowledge that from the first ride to the last they'll stay put, not rub and I'll never get achy bum cheeks!! As the padded boxers were so comfortable, I found that when I tried the non-padded ones they delivered the same level of style and a perfect fit. I found myself reaching for my Derrrieres every time I open the underwear drawer, whether I'm heading to the yard or out in the town!

On numerous occasions I've had people comment in passing about the superior, good looking fit of the navy Treviso Breeches and having worn them several days a week since getting them, they are obviously very durable and extremely well made.

Saving the best till last is the competition Cannes Breeches... I can categorically say I have never found such a good looking pair of whites! The material they're made of feels soft and has a nice give and the fit is both complementary and stylish whilst not sacrificing any of the comfort and practicality that all of the Derriere products seem to bring!"


No comments:

Post a Comment