Tuesday 26 May 2015

Coral Keen's Derriere Testimonial

Event rider Coral Keen has kindly shared her opinions on Derrière products, specifically the breeches...

"The Derrière Equestrian Cannes Competition Breeches are practical, stylish and really flattering for your shape especially with the pockets at the back.

With front pockets that are filled in you don’t have to mess about trying to make sure they are flat. I also really like the material down the lower leg which is really comfortable when you are in your riding boots.

The Derrière Equestrian Treviso Training Breeches are very similar – but blue rather than white. They seem very hard wearing but comfortable too for use on a daily basis.

Having struggled with rubs from riding in underwear with seams I was really excited to start riding in my new Derrières.  The technology is excellent and really works. I can ride my horses throughout the day and they are really comfortable."

No comments:

Post a Comment