Thursday 16 July 2015

Cathrine's Mongol Derby Adventure...

I started taking lessons in dressage and showjumping at the age of nine and learned to ride Icelandic horses when studying to be horsetamer, riding instructor and farrier at Holar University in Iceland. With my husband I now run an Icelandic horse farm in Norway. Mostly working with young horses, competing has not been a priority for me… until I signed up for the Mongol Derby. That`s when the search for the very best riding underwear started. I found Derriere through recommendation from other Mongol Derby riders. I have now tested the underwear on a 4 day trail ride. I am very pleased with the padded pants, they make a big difference when spending long days in the saddle. I am so happy I found Derriere and I am definitely going to wear the padded pants during the forthcoming Mongol Derby.

Cathrine Fodstad

First Norwegian participant in the Mongol Derby

No comments:

Post a Comment